Stare ~ Notes Above Ground - Travels of a writer, poet, expatriate living and working abroad.

Stare

.....................................................................................
I found this poem in my Writers Cafe account...
.....................................................................................
Traffic at Night - Public Domain Pictures
Stare into the void,
Into the darkness
Of all past and present

Blind as a bat
Deaf as a snake

Floating
Falling

“The center cannot hold…”

Do things really fall apart?

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hello Yu,
    How are you? Writing to you after a long time. How's your work going on? Heard from Doyel that you've been shifted to newsletters. I'm occupied with my work, as of now. Please add me(Mou Banerjee) in Orkut; I think I have added you. How's the present situation in 123? Take care(Indrani)
    Yu Yu said...
    Hey Indrani,
    It's good to hear from you! Ya I'm handling just NL these days. We wanted it to grow in a big way, so it's going to need all of my attention. It's actually a very positive thing, I'll be learning new things and doing more things. It's also going to be a challenge so I'm really looking forward to what I can do... :)

Post a Comment