My Best Friend Zyed ~ Notes Above Ground - Travels of a writer, poet, expatriate living and working abroad.

My Best Friend Zyed

Zyed Avatar Smile ©2008 YU YU DIN

I've retouched some of my photos and slowly getting them up online. It's a change from just writing. I need to back up my photos and get them retouched any way, so finally getting started on that project. This avatar for my friend Zyed is part of that project. Zyed's photos are part of a series of portrait studies I did of just him. ^_^

They were mostly shot on black and white Fuji ASA 200 on my Nikon F75. (Don't ask me about F-Stops, I didn't make note, or if I did, I forgot.)

Let me know what ya think! More to come later...

2 Comments:

  1. Suzanne Lieurance said...
    Hey,

    Cool photo. That retouching process, whatever it is, is interesting. Wish I knew how to do that.

    Suzanne Lieurance
    The Working Writer's Coach
    http://www.workingwriterscoach.com
    Yu Yu said...
    Suzanne, just get yourself Photoshop and start playing around. There's not much to it. Once you get a hang of it, you'll know what you want and would be able to do the retouches yourself.

Post a Comment