When Will You Realize... ~ Notes Above Ground - Travels of a writer, poet, expatriate living and working abroad.

When Will You Realize...

..........................................................
Written with Zyed
..........................................................

(When will you realize that I cannot be fit into a mold.)

There is no cup,
no retainer,
no shape or form.

It is only the abstract that exists
It is only the essence.
It is only the being.

There are no words,
There are no gestures,
No standards, no fixtures...

It is only the fluidity of my soul...
The flow of my emotions.

It is the abstraction that is me.
The intangible.
The illusive.

Language is only an accessory.

Let the silence speak.
Let's be primitive.
Let's undo the rules.

Don't hold me.
Don't mold me.
Don't fix, don't shackle.
Don't measure me up --

Just let me be,
Just set me free,
Let me run and see my fly.


Sunderban Sunset
It is the abstraction that is me.
The intangible.
The illusive.

Language is only an accessory.

Let the silences speak,
Let's be primitive,
Let's undo the rules,
Let's return to nakedness.

Let's flow with the cosmos.
Return to the state of light.
The nebula that gave birth.




Call it what you will,
Call it what you want --
Nirvana,
Heaven,
Moksh.

Let me take you to heaven,
Just hold my hand.

It is me,
Here and now.
Just withdraw your defenses,
Let's be one.

No boundaries,
No spaces,
No distances,
No pace.

No matter,
No state,
No being,
No you,
No me.

Just IS
Just AM
Just ARE
Just will be...

Just a fusion
A cosmic amalgam
Just a streak of lighting
Or a wave of sound.

2 Comments:

  1. Astraeus said...
    very nice
    a sanguine quality, a silence was present throughout the poem which wasstronger than words

    beautiful
    :)
    Gypsy said...
    really beautiful

Post a Comment